Monday 16 January 2012

Its all about...living each day in the moment

For the past three years I have indulged my passion for dance, theatre, dining and travel and documented my journeys and ballroom dance cruises at  www.reviewfromthehouse.com. So why you may ask, has AtJillsReviews been introduced at this time?

My good friend, enthusiastic blogger, author of The PearsonReport, challenged me to emulate her action last year when she entered the A to Z  Challenge. And since I clearly have more time on my hands that I know what to do with -  do I hear shrieks of laughter from friends and family??? - how could I resist a challenge like a Challenge?

AtJillsReviews will be a random, spontaneous and more personal glimpse into the spheres of dance, travel, cruising, food, wine and the arts rather than directed reviews.

I hope that many of you will join me on my travels, metaphorically speaking. My recent travels have taken me to French Polynesia and Hawaii, and I will soon be off to New York. I am looking forward to some great reviewing of restaurants and plays.

You will be able to check out the detailed reviews at  ReviewFromTheHouse.com. In the meantime I am going to add the Challenge badge to AtJillsReviews, and enter the Challenge.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Gill - thanks for mentioning the A to Z Challenge in your post. Welcome aboard...you will have loads of fun and meet some amazing bloggers along the way!

    And...if that's laughter you hear it's in the form of cheers of encouragement and support from your family and friends - me being one of them!

    Enjoy!

    Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.