Wednesday 18 January 2012

Off to the Big Apple

We Vancouverites like to think that our weather is balmy compared to the East Coast- but how ironic that it is actually snowing here while my destination, New York, seems to be sunny and clear.  I wonder if the incoming AC flight from New York will be delayed. Currently my flight is showing an on-time departure so maybe not.

I am looking forward to seeing a total of 7 theatrical performances during this visit - some of which are unconventional forms of theatre.  Check out reviewfromthehouse.com in the Theatre section for descriptions over the next week.
So far I will also be visiting 4 restaurants that I have not previously reviewed, and we will be making more selections on the fly, so to speak, and those reviews will be found in the Sipping and Supping section of the website.

My revamped website is now on-line although minor adjustments are pending - like captions and picture enlargements. Let me know what you think of the new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.