Friday 30 March 2012

A to Z from the Queen Mary 2

It is 6:38 AM on Saturday March 31st and I am on the glorious Queen Mary 2 ocean liner, soon to dock in the port of Laem Chabang, Thailand. Today is the day for visiting Bangkok. Since I stayed for several weeks in Bangkok when consulting on laboratory services several years ago, and recently spent a couple of days there after doing an SE Asia Dance Cruise, I decided to enjoy having the ship quiet with few passengers on board, and catch up on my writing.  

The A to Z Challenge officially starts tomorrow and I wonder how may participants are writing from vacation spots rather than their homes?  
My dual challenge will be to keep up the daily A to Z posts while not getting too behind on my Travelblogue on Dancing to Dubai.  And of course enjoying the fantastic posts from all my co-A to  Z Challengers. I better get reading.  See you on line soon!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, now that is a great place to post from. I'm SO jealous. :) I'm a new follower from A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful trip. I am so jealous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great. Just hard to get the post time right because I am about 11 hours ahead and the time zones keep changing. Anyway nice to meet you and I will head over to your blog and say hi there too

      Delete
  3. Hi Sylvia. heading over to your blog right now. Nice to meet you
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.